Sunday 8 May 2016

Bow Card and Video Tutorial for the Bow Making!




Hello everybody,

I have just been working on a short Video tutorial on how to make these cute little bows with the help of the envelope punch board.

So after filming it, i was left with a couple of bows that i used to make this quick card.
It is very simple and suitable for beginners, too.

Just punch your three bows, put them together, layer white cardstock that you stamp with a sentiment  and decorated with a hand drawn frame onto green mirri card stock, then adhere to your card blank.

I added a few rhinestones to the corners and flowers in the centers of the bows to finish off my card, and i think it just looks gorgeous, doesn´t it?

The Video tutorial for these bows is here



I hope you feel inspired by my card and tutorial and get crafting!

Have a nice Sunday everybody

JoJo xx