Tuesday 17 May 2016

Aquarelle meets Dandelions Card




Hello it´s me again!

I am showing you today this gorgeous make  of mine.. i played around with water colours and created this awesome background in yellow and blue, a complementary contrast that makes the background very lively and versatile.

I stamped dandelions and a sentiment, using the shadow stamping technique , and then trimmed the piece to fit on my yellow piece of card stock which would finally be layered on my card blank.

Before gluing it down i cut off a strip of the background and used it as the middle strip for the yellow organza ribbon that i attached to the left side of my panel.
I finished my card off with a dark green organza bow and three black Rhine stones below my sentiment.

It was so much fun creating this colourful card and i hope you like it!
I am back to my craft room for more inspiration.. see you laters!

JoJoxx